Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Fetzer, Fetzer, Fetzer

Playing this kind of game calls for a memory like a steel trap. Hey, I make mistakes too; IIRC I talked on Constitutional Public Radio about the pilots flying buildings into planes.

Anyway, Uncle Fetzer's not quite up to the task, as I think a lot of the "Scholars" for 9-11 Denial are starting to realize. Here's a video; I believe it's fairly new, called September 11 Revisited.

Right about the 52:00 minute mark, Fetzer steps in it:

Larry Silverstein... had a conversation with somebody he described as the Chief of Police, where Silverstein reported he told the chief, "Well, there's been so much death and destruction, the best thing we can do is just pull it."


Immediately afterward, the film jumps to some old footage of Larry Silverstein, apparently from 2002:

I remember getting a call from the uh, Fire Department Commander. And told me that they were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire. I said, you know, we've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull, and we watched the building collapse.


Now, I'm sorry, but if you can't even remember it was the Fire Department rather than the Police Department, you haven't really done your homework.

I'll have a complete review of September 11 Revisited a little later in the day.

5 Comments:

At 26 July, 2006 17:20, Blogger The Artistic Macrophage said...

So I am playing the video on Google Video, and the first 30 seconds repeats the words "I heard explosions" about 6 times.

I already know all I need to know from that, old, tired, repeated theory, but I will watch it anyway...

 
At 26 July, 2006 17:31, Blogger The Artistic Macrophage said...

Explosions, explosions, my god the explosions.

Aresol Spray can in heat - explosion
glass shattering - explosion
Softdrink cans bursting - explosion
Falling Debris hitting floor - explosion

The list goes on and on

 
At 26 July, 2006 17:38, Blogger The Artistic Macrophage said...

Maybe I am mistaken, but at the 7:05 to 7:08 mark of the sept 11th revisited movie, isn't that a shot of WTC 7 with a huge gaping whole down its middle?

 
At 26 July, 2006 18:40, Blogger Pat said...

AM, I'm pretty sure that's the Deutsche Bank building. Assuming the person talking knew what they were doing, it's far too close to the south tower to be WTC 7. But I certainly stopped and looked hard.

 
At 27 July, 2006 12:27, Blogger The Artistic Macrophage said...

Yah;

I went through the footage many times, and he rotates clockwise, and the comes to thos ebuildings with the grren tops, so it was not WTC, but rather the Deutche Bank.

Oh well.

Overall thought, the video is just once again, a rehash of the same old arguments. The CTers are actually starting to bore me now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home