Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Get Physical With Kevin Barrett

The Feathered Bastard posts another update on his Sunday at the 9/11 conspiracy conference:

Next to her, unbeknownst to me at first, was Prof. Kevin Barrett, who kept acting like he wanted to get physical with me. He grabbed my tape recorder a couple of times, but I wouldn’t let go. And he kept bumping into me on purpose as I walked next to him. Basically he called me a piece of crap, worse even than Sean Hannity! (Sniff.) He seemed to get even more ticked as laughed at his insult. By that point we were in the lobby of the hotel, with plenty of witnesses around, and I would’ve loved for Barrett to take a swing at me, because then I’d be able to defend myself without worrying about him lying about it after the fact. Though he’s tall, he’s also soft and nerdy. Any physical confrontation begun by him wouldn’t have lasted long. And it certainly wouldn’t have concluded in his favor.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 28 February, 2007 17:42, Blogger Unknown said...

Ouch.

This article does not paint a pretty picture.

I'm skeptical (you know me), but my inclination is to believe that it (the article) is more accurate than not.

Taking the reported details at fact value, I'm not sure what to think about Kevin Barrett, the Islamic Bully?

Check out the new great videos at my new site, mostly courtesy of Swing Dangler.

 
At 28 February, 2007 19:48, Blogger Alex said...

I'm skeptical (you know me)

Hah! Well at least you've got a sense of humour....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home