Wednesday, November 28, 2007

9-11 Myths Interview

Our buddy Ref over at the JREF Forums interviews Mike Williams, the proprietor of the excellent (and early) debunking site, 9-11 Myths.

That was my first encounter with the “inside job” theory, yes, I think back in 2003. At the time I was surprised, but discovered that some of the evidence they’d put forward didn’t stand up, and posted a reply saying why. I naively thought that might be helpful! But of course it was ignored. I carried on debating there and on other forums for maybe 18 months, but eventually realised I was seeing the same pattern happen over, and over, and over again: debunked points were never acknowledged, just dropped for a while, only to be reintroduced a month or two later, presumably in the hope no-one would notice.


Six of the hijackers are alive! Alive I tell you! :)